Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

It had only been what felt like several years of standby before my curly haired head succeeded in the daunting task of getting a haircut. Leaving the house was difficult on its own, however nothing could compare to the trauma of approaching the old hag seated right behind the reception desk. If it hadn’t been for the name badge, the deathly pale woman would have easily been mistaken for a demonic force
            Having been lead to an adjacent seat, I remained obedient to the woman and what she instructed me to do regardless of the ceaseless feeling of scepticism. I sat there momentarily, as she continued to stare holes into me from behind the mirror. At the time I could’ve sworn to have seen equipment not to be used by hairdressers let alone an average citizen, however without sufficient evidence, nothing was to be done. 
             As the tugging of hair lingered on for several centuries longer, the less human the woman appeared. I sat there for a while longer awaiting for the completion of the supposed "haircut", however to no success in the nearing hour. The minute the human-devil had lifted the comb from my head and planted back into its rightful place, I managed to escape and get back to the safety of home. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica
    I love the story, filling it with descriptive language made it extremely interesting to read. Why did you write this? I found this so entreating to read about, the task of getting a hair cut. I dont know what to say to you on how you can improve.
    keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.